After four months of entries and 974 tickets sold, the Palace Theater is excited to announce the seven lucky winners of the 2016 Annual Raffle! With the support of our patrons and the help of our Development Committee, Board of Directors, and a cadre of volunteers, the raffle raised a total of $24,350 for the theater’s Annual Campaign.
And the winners of the 2016 Annual Raffle are...
- 1st Prize: Vacation getaway for two to Christiansted, St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. Includes 7 day/ 6 night accommodations at Queste Verde Condos, up to a $1750 value (restrictions may apply and based upon availability, tax & gratuity not included)
WINNER: James Basta, Wolcott
- 2nd Prize: Vacation getaway for two to New Orleans, LA. Includes 6 day / 5 night accommodations at R&B Bed & Breakfast (restrictions may apply and based upon availability, tax & gratuity not included)
WINNER: Lynn Ward, Wolcott
- 3rd Prize: Four (4) Yankees tickets in the Delta Sky 360 Suite redeemable at Yankee Stadium
WINNER: Karen Camp, Thomaston
- 4th Prize: $500 gift certificate redeemable at Wilburton Inn, Manchester Village, VT
WINNER: Joyce DeCesare, Waterbury
- 5th Prize: $500 gift certificate redeemable at LaBonne’s Market
WINNER: AJ Santagata, North Haven
- 6th Prize: $250 gift certificate redeemable at Adam Broderick Salon & Spa
WINNER: Kathy Doyle, Prospect
- 7th Prize: $250 gift certificate redeemable at the Palace Theater
WINNER: Antoinetta & John Verno, Waterbury
Thank you for your support and congratulations to our winners!